Join us for one of the most fun events of the year, and the first ever Greenfield Audition Night! You get to help select which of the awesome startups get in!
Details and RSVP here.
Here is a list of companies who will be pitching on Audition Night:
At Home in the World – We help people use travel and intercultural experiences as catalysts for more vibrant, connected, meaningful living.
Barnstorm Studio – Light-up Foam Noodle Darts for Nerf Guns that you can easily find in the dark!
Greenfield Community Acupuncture
– Quality, affordable acupuncture in a community setting.
Hilltown Wilderness Adventures
– Sled Dog love, hugs & kisses. Chance to get pulled by a team of semi-tamed wolves in the wilderness! Once in a lifetime experience. Puppies!
Hometown Foods – I train food entrepreneurs to create Freezer Meal Kits from locally sourced and vacuum packed foods for meals superior to store brands.
KUSIKUY Clothing Co. – Freezing? Never lose a tweet. Never lose a mitten. Stay warm, feel good, with KUSIKUY’s eco-ethical 100% alpaca, hand
Mountain Pet Products – Beautiful, solid wood pet furniture made to last, using sustainable materials. We offer customized items based on the needs of your pet.
New England Disc Golf Center
– A Premium Outdoor Recreational Center, family focused, affordable, w/ a wilderness experiance featuring Disc Golf for all ages.
Robariah Farms – We produce local, pasture-raised, kosher, and GMO-free chicken, turkey, and duck meats.
Robin Lynn Brooks
– I offer hope and healing to women incest/trauma survivors, and I inform professionals impacting their lives in hopes of effecting change.
Simple Diaper & Linen – Clients match values with their everyday lifestyle through flexibility of services that save money, the environment, and community health.
Spirit of the Heart Martial Arts Center
– 100% Committed to Building Your Child’s Confidence With Our Martial Arts and Personal Development Curriculum.
Unleashed to Learn – providing high school students the means to develop their core interests & entrepreneurial skills in real world settings.
– Rebuilding Americans’ health, one delicious sweet potato at a time.
Join us in selecting which teams will participate in the Greenfield Mentorship Program – Details and RSVP here.