Dear VVM Community,
This year’s Startup Accelerator cohort is truly inspirational. The amount of growth these companies achieved is astounding, and the results are already exceptional.
We hope you will join us on Thursday May 25th to find out which of the finalists will win up to $50,000 live, on stage.
After four months of intensive work, the results are in. The finalists are:
- Barakat Bundle: A non-profit providing life saving bundles to mothers and newborns in South Asia.
- Ernest Pharmaceuticals: Programmed bacteria to treat metastatic breast cancer.
- Genoverde Biosciences, Incorporated: Engineering trees with increased CO2 (carbon dioxide) capture capabilities to combat global climate change.
- Kwema: Building Safer communities through quick response technology.
- Lumme: Cracking the code to beat addictive behavior.
- M1 Tapes: The M1 SmartScribe is the best tape measure in the world. Measure and mark 3X faster, no pencil needed!
- MEANS Database: Waste less, feed more. Nonprofit tech devoted to business-friendly food recovery.
- New England Breath Technologies: Pain-Free Diabetic Monitoring; Just a Breath Away.
- Nonspec: Delivering low cost, adjustable, and durable prosthetic limbs to the world.
- ProjectMQ: Search less. Play more. Discover video games you’ll love at ProjectMQ, a new hope for indie games.
- RecordME: RecordME makes musicians, speakers, & venues more money by providing studio quality recordings & distribution with our proprietary hardware!
- Streamliners: Streamliners sells aerodynamic devices to the trucking industry, saving $4,000/truck per year in fuel costs, paying for itself in 3 months.
Come celebrate with us and cheer all of our 36 startups on. Buy one ticket and enjoy the showcase, awards, and networking!
Most importantly, you get to support entrepreneurs and add to the momentum of change happening right here in the Pioneer Valley, as Springfield continues its journey in becoming the next startup destination.