Did you know Valley Venture Mentors sponsors a radio program? The Engine is hosted by VVM Mentor and Facilitator, Thom Fox, and he is a tremendous fan of interviewing our startups. The program’s goal is to help entrepreneurs learn from one another, bring the public important information regarding economic development, and have some fun. Bearing that in mind, he keeps things conversational.
Interviews revolve around the who, what, where, when, and why of you. During your interview, you’d discuss things such as:
- Your background,
- Your business,
- The challenges you’ve faced as an entrepreneur,
- Advice for entrepreneurs, and
- Upcoming news people should know about.
Thom tapes The Engine weekly; here’s the lowdown:
- Tapings: Fridays
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Studio Address: iHeartRadio, 1331 Main Street, Springfield, MA, 01103
- Airings: The show will air the Saturday immediately following your interview on NewsRadio 560 WHYN at 6:00 AM, and on Sunday on WHYN Mix 93.1 at 6:00 AM and WRNX KIX 100.9 at 6:30AM. The program also streams on the iHeartRadio app simultaneously.
- Podcast: Interviews are podcast via thomfox.com/the-engine-radio-blog and iTunes; promoted via social media.
Thom has openings beginning February 3, 2017. If you would like to appear, please send along some suggested dates to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will follow up to confirm and discuss the interview.
Here’s a great example of an interview Thom recently did with alum Footcare by Nurses, LLC (and the awesome social media blast your company will get!):
— Thom Fox (@ThomasJFox) January 19, 2017