After a rigorous selection process, the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) has invited Valley Venture Mentors (VVM) Startup Accelerator to join its network, which is described as “a highly-curated community of independent accelerators, corporates, and investors. We [GAN] create opportunities around the world for startups to access the human and financial capital they need to build businesses and make a meaningful impact, wherever they call home. To date, the Network has helped over 5,000 startups receive over $4.8B USD in funding and create 28,000 jobs globally.”
VVM is humbled to join 85+ other accelerators in a network that includes incredible programs such as TechStars, Microsoft Accelerator, and PlayLabs @ MIT.
The network offers expansive opportunities for VVM’s Accelerator startups and for VVM as a whole including:
- Startup Accelerator alumni access to over $1M USD in in-kind perks from Cloud hosting credits to airline tickets. This is game changing for VVM Accelerator startups and the Western Mass economy.
- A network of thought partners to share best practices and to develop innovations with.
- A global coworking exchange that will allow VVM’s Accelerator startups to work all over the world and bring other GAN members to Springfield.
- Access to a global network that will match Accelerator startups with interested investors.
- The opportunity for VVM to serve as a pipeline to GAN Ventures which invests in early-stage startups.
- Programming for Accelerator alumni that will augment VVM offerings.