You know what an accelerator does. It speeds things up. That’s what we do. We help you speed up the growth and success of your business.
Our Collegiate Accelerator applications are now closed.
COLLEGIATE ACCELERATOR PARTICIPANTS. . .
- Get: Two months of intense training and lovingly critical support.
- Tap: Subject matter experts, investors, and highly engaged and collaborative peers.
- Funding: Each team member (up to 3 per team) receives a $2,000 stipend (contingent on completing the program). There are also opportunities to win additional prize money!
- Access: Free office space from June through August 2017.
- Smile: Our teams get tons of marketing exposure and public relations promotion.
- Real Support: Our alumni, from as far away as England, consistently tell us that VVM and Western Massachusetts was the most welcoming environment they had ever worked in as entrepreneurs.
- Authentic Relationship Building: You don’t build a relationship overnight. VVM’s Collegiate Accelerator carefully creates deep connections with your peers and opportunities for you to meet potential advisors, partners, and investors multiple times so relationships can grow.
- Inclusion: VVM supports diversity and inclusion in our community and in all of our programs. We are proud that startups of all industries, and founders of all stripes, thrive at VVM.
Core training, meetings, and events featuring hands-on training, expert-led lectures, peer collaboration, advisor office hours, and practice judging rounds. In addition, workshops cover strategy, innovation, marketing, sales, team-building, operating best practices, fundraising, and term sheets for valuations. Teams then participate in a public showcase and rounds of competition for awards.
Applications are now closed.
Want to know what it was like?
We’re so proud of the 14 startups who completed the program. Check out what they had to say below!