You’re ready. You’ve got a solid idea, a million questions, and the passion and commitment to see it through.
The first step is simple: Attend one of our mentorship meetings in Springfield or Greenfield. Check out the program and our staff firsthand.
“This is the one place where people hear
a crazy idea and CHEER YOU ON.”
Step 1: Written Application
- Bookmark this page in your web browser.
- Review the Program Expectations.
- Before applying make sure you can attend all required events:
- 1/28 Peer Pitch Camp
- 2/3 Pitch Party
- 2/10 Auditions
- 2/24 Orientation
- 6/1 Refresher Pitch Camp
- 2nd Wednesday March through June Mentorship Meetings & graduation
- APPLY to the program by the deadline: 1/18 @ 11:59pm
- On 1/25 at 5pm check our Applicant Status Page to see if you were selected to proceed.
Step 2: Pitch Camps
Get intense, free training on how to pitch! All events take place at VVM HQ (1500 Main St. Springfield, MA).
- Read Seth Godin’s Really Bad PowerPoint
- Create a two minute pitch, with slides, and conforming to the guidelines listed here.
- REGISTER on Eventbrite and attend the Peer Pitch Camp taking place on 1/28 @ 5pm.
- Update your pitch to reflect what you’ve learned.
- REGISTER on Eventbrite and attend the Pitch Party taking place on 2/3 @ 5pm.
Attendance required to proceed (exceptions made for Really Good Reasons only).
Step 3: Audition
Pitch your startup (2 minute pitch) to the VVM community. If enough mentors commit to help you then you’re in!