VVM’s pilot in Greenfield is a smash success, so we now have three monthly Mentorship Meetings you can choose from:
1st Thursday Presenters:
- At Home in The World (http://www.athomeintheworld.us) – @deidrarazzaque We help people use travel and intercultural experiences as catalysts for more vibrant, connected, meaningful living.
- Barnstorm Studio (http://www.barnstormstudio.com) – @LightNOodles Light-up Foam Noodle Darts for Nerf Guns that you can easily find in the dark!
- Hilltown Wilderness Adventures (http://www.hilltownwildernessadventures.com) – Sled Dog love, hugs & kisses. Chance to get pulled by a team of semi-tamed wolves in the wilderness! Once in a lifetime experience. Puppies!
- Hometown Foods (http://www.hometownfoods.harvestkitchens.net) – I train food entrepreneurs to create Freezer Meal Kits from locally sourced and vacuum packed foods for meals superior to store brands.
- Kusikuy Clothing (http://www.kusikuy.com/) – @TamaraStenn Freezing? Never lose a tweet. Never lose a mitten. Stay warm, feel good, with KUSIKUY’s eco-ethical 100% alpaca, hand knit, glittens.
- Mountain Pet Products (http://www.mountainpetproducts.com) – @mtnpetproducts Beautiful, solid wood pet furniture made to last, using sustainable materials. We offer customized items based on the needs of your pet.
- New England Disc Golf Center – A Premium Outdoor Recreational Center, family focused, affordable, w/ a wilderness experiance featuring Disc Golf for all ages.
- Simple Diaper & Linen (http://simple.coop/) – @SimpleDiaper Clients match values with their everyday lifestyle through flexibility of services that save money, the environment, and community health.
- Spirit of the Heart Martial Arts Center (http://spiritoftheheart.org) – @spiritofthehart 100% Committed to Building Your Child’s Confidence With Our Martial Arts and Personal Development Curriculum.
- Unleash to Learn (http://linda-aronson.com/) – @LindaCAronson Unleashed To Learn—providing high school students the means to develop their core interests & entrepreneurial skills in real world settings.
2nd Wednesday Presenters:
- Companies Presenting on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month:
- AuthenFOOD – Order food online from reviewed local chefs and bakers who have unique and authentic culinary backgrounds for home delivery or take-out
- Delight Design – A handsfree Multi-tote to help carry bags, umbrellas, jackets, etc. As you travel, shop, and commute.
- EOI – Identify and increase the entrepreneurship orientation within existing medium to large enterprises helping them to grow.
- Hot Oven Cookies – We deliver comfort in a cookie!
- KidneyMan – Making health care problems understandable thru animated medical videos
- LinguaLinks International – We aim to help children prepare for their future by creating a free, web based world language program for use in K-6 classrooms worldwide.
- Name Net Worth – empowers individuals and entities through education on the principles of professional interaction and embracing human capital
- New Now Next We provide millennials with an online television network that respectfully caters to their interests and views.
Prophit Health we help healthcare providers to expand their markets and drive top-line growth
StreetLight Free, live-updated mobile advertising platform for establishments to convey events, music, nightly specials, food/drink menus, and pictures
3rd Tuesday Presenters:
- All the Way Home – We link and train urban and rural mental health centers to provide extraordinary care.
- Better Than Stock – is like Birchbox, but for stock photography.
- Cambridge Blockchain – Blockchains can store multiparty transaction data with greater efficiency, less infrastructure and more trust. We help you build them.
- Florr – provides customers with jewelry made from forever meaning flowers.
- RecordME – Studio Recording, Anywhere In The World, For Free! Capture the moments you’ve been missing.
- YouxWe – We help people build reliable support communities by connecting them with the providers their friends trust most.
- My Rise – My Rise provides disenfranchised youth with access to entrepreneurship and high tech. We aim to disrupt the underrepresentation both fields
- StreetLight – Free, live-updated mobile advertising platform for establishments to convey events, music, nightly specials, food/drink menus, and pictures