VVM, the EDC, and BusinessWest are bringing the SBA‘s InnovateHER pitch competition at the Western Massachusetts Business Expo. The InnovateHER Challenge is a national pitch competition aimed at unearthing products and services that impact and empower the lives of women and families through local business competitions. The winner of this Nov 4th VVM Pitch Competition will advance to the next round of the national InnovateHER competition with a chance to compete for $70k in prize money at the national competition in Washington DC.
- Do+Make Business District – The online community + school for solopreneurs escaping the 9-5
- Bhlue Publishing – Career Guidance for young people that focuses on success without a 4 year degree.
- Wonder Crew – A toy company that offers boys a more expansive play experience – one where they can be strong and emotionally connected.
- AuthenFOOD – Order food online from reviewed local chefs and bakers who have unique and authentic culinary backgrounds for home-delivery or take-out.
- Hot Oven Cookies (website in development) – We deliver comfort in a cookie!