When you work with Paragus Strategic IT, you’re not working with geeks or nerds — you’re working with a company of professionals.
Not only are we:
- Experts in computer systems and information technology, and
- Understanding of the vital role technology plays in helping small and mediumsized businesses succeed;
But we also:
- Communicate clearly, using plain English, and take the time to make sure clients
- understand us, and
- Dedicate ourselves to providing proactive, strategically driven outsourced
- computer consulting services that help our clients thrive.
We’ve been doing this work since 1999 under the names Vertical Horizons, Valley ComputerWorks and, now, as Paragus (we’re sticking with this one). Though our name has changed, our ownership has not. Company founder Delcie D. Bean IV continues to lead our ever-growing firm.
In every area — from outsourced information technology solutions to CMR-17 compliance to EMR implementation — we dedicate an individual account rep to each of our clients and back them up with a team of accomplished professionals. This approach is what gives our clients that small business feel with the big company resources we’re so proud of.
Our work is informed by a belief that our services must be timely and efficient, our demeanor friendly, courteous and professional, and our outlook geared toward helping our clients plan for their success.
Centered in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, we provide business computer service, computer consulting, information technology support and other proactive services to companies from Brattleboro, Vermont to Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Our service area includes the knowledge corridor communities of Amherst, Northampton, Holyoke and Springfield, Massachusetts.